Friday, February 24, 2012

Sports and Politics



I don't resent everyone that doesn't support my choice in sports or politics. 

I'm an avid LSU and New Orleans Saints fan. I REALLY want them to win, every time!   It wouldn't be much to the game if there were no opposition and no fans for the opposing side. 

As far as I'm concerned, politics is the same.  I support the candidate of my choice, VERY STRONGLY, but with respect to the other side. I don't expect every single soul to see everything as I do.  


I like to see the candidates be free to express themselves, even if I don't agree with every word out of their mouth.  At least I get to listen, check the facts, and make a choice. Thank God,  I do have a choice.  Just saying! Thanks for your taking the time to read my blog about this.


2 comments:

  1. Freedom of expression and freedom of association are so important to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joyful. The candidate I prefer may or may not win--but--at least he ran and I have a choice. I'll vote, too! LOL Unfortunately, a lot of people may not take the time to vote for their choice. Appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete